• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What free agents would you like to see the Steelers bring in still?

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
I dont trust Snell and Ballage is ok AP wants to win the big one and he could be a great mentor for Harris and bringing him in could ignite fire for snell to live up to his potential, I see no use in keeping Samuals

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Less than half the roster is secured for 2022, keeping in house players will take a good chunk of it
Pretty much every team is in the same boat projected un-signed guys. Lock up Watt at Fitzpatrick, then use the cap space!

DB could be a huge need in 2022.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much every team is in the same boat projected un-signed guys. Lock up Watt at Fitzpatrick, then use the cap space!

DB could be a huge need in 2022.
DB is a need in 2021.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Redskins just released OT Morgan Moses. He'd look good in black-n-gold. Think he was making 7.75 million a year. Probably out of our price range.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
DB is a need in 2021.

Nelson is still available and I'd be curious if either he or the team reached out just to see what's up. I'd sign him back in a heartbeat if possible.

Salute the nation

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Redskins just released OT Morgan Moses. He'd look good in black-n-gold. Think he was making 7.75 million a year. Probably out of our price range.
I saw Steelers were listed as a team that should sign him. But he’s the wrong side of 30 so unless he takes a significant pay cut I doubt we kick the tires. I think the Steelers want to see what Chuks and Banner can do. Big decisions have to be made next offseason and these two will either succeed and be rewarded or won’t be signed.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Moses at a reasonable price even with the mileage either push Chukes to the max to hold the job or unseat great run blocker. Moses kinda reminds me of Marvel Smith solid run blocker but can also hold down the edge. add him Justin Houston and say a vet physical CB like Norman and that should solidify the secondary for this push for a ring 4 Ben, Adding Sherman as a S cant hurt either with the intensity and passion he brings

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we have enough RTs so if we do do something I hope it's for a true bonified LEFT TACKLE and not a project.

Didn't we draft a left tackle that played left tackle and actually excelled and against good competition ??

Salute the nation

steelhurt

Reaction score
I like Justin Houston who playing on a limited basis last year was very productive so I’d sign him for depth and to spell Highsmith. Also as someone mentioned Jesse James would be a great addition. He’s familiar with the team, can catch and most importantly can block. I don’t trust Ebron who cannot or will not block and come on, his drops are too frequent. Also, we need a veteran OL on the football team. I wanted Eric Fisher but he’s a Colt now so perhaps we go with old man Moses.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sherman just said he'd play for the Steelers if they called him. Not sure what he has left in the tank but I'd kick the tires and maybe he can give them a decent year or maybe two.