• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened to Terry Hawthorne?

DeaconKnowledge

Reaction score
Terry Hawthorne was drafted in the 5th round of the 2013 draft by the Steelers. He was pretty hyped going into training camp, but suffered an injury and never really participated. he managed to get on the field by the last preseason game, but was never tested. He was promptly cut by the Steelers.

I've checked up on him, by all intents he's out of the league by now. The Patriots took a look at him the beginning of this season but didn't sign him. What was this guys deal? Did he just have absolutely nothing? I can't find any report that details why the guy is out of football.

steelbush

Reaction score
I concur...heard he had a great camp and was going to be a surprise in the draft for us. Now he can't find a job? I googled him and they said he is a free agent.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Vis

Reaction score
he didnt put anything on his Twitter feed about anything related to being cut.

All he talks about is how to overcome adversity. Things aren't going well in his career.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Terry Hawthorne ‏@TerryHawthorne1 19 de mar.
You can't hit reset like a video game and start life all over but u can learn lot from your mistakes. YOU can do better! Live&Learn.

sounds like he screwed up his chance

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I see Reggie Dunn signed with the Pats. I was surprised we couldn't find a PS spot for him. I'd laugh if ends up being a pro bowl return man for the Pats.