• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Jag fans are saying

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
We’ve been so good these past few weeks, I’d be scared if I were them too. They can’t ride of the wave of last year, they’re in a whole different place now

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers lit up their supposed great defense in the playoffs. Jags offense just made a bunch of plays against the steeler defense that was awful once Shazier got injured.

The jags just exploited the lack of speed at LB. they kept running outside and Fournette was simply outrunning the LBs to the corner.

This defense has been solid. Nowhere near as many freebies as there has been and the run defense has been tough. I know. Arolina had success rushing but that’s because they have a running QB and that makes defending the run much harder.

mr peeples

Banned
Reaction score
The jags have fans?

They do, especially when they are winning, but they are inexperienced NFL fans for sure.

We DVR the local Jag shows just for good laughs, and I do mean laughs.

When they cover the tailgating they act like one grill with 4 burgers on it constitutes a wild scene. I am not kidding.

mr peeples

Banned
Reaction score
Steelers lit up their supposed great defense in the playoffs. Jags offense just made a bunch of plays against the steeler defense that was awful once Shazier got injured.

The jags just exploited the lack of speed at LB. they kept running outside and Fournette was simply outrunning the LBs to the corner.

This defense has been solid. Nowhere near as many freebies as there has been and the run defense has been tough. I know. Arolina had success rushing but that’s because they have a running QB and that makes defending the run much harder.

Bortles has killed us with his legs as well.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We should beat the piss out of the Jags, Broncos and Raiders. The question is, will we? We always lose to teams we should easily beat. The Jags have our number and are in our heads from last year.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
We should beat the piss out of the Jags, Broncos and Raiders. The question is, will we? We always lose to teams we should easily beat. The Jags have our number and are in our heads from last year.

New RB, new OC. Let us see how it transpires. I like what I am seeing so far.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Jags play a tough physical defense. It ought to be a tough game regardless.

The team just needs to stay hyper focused and try to get this conference win. Those are very very valuable.

ark steel

Reaction score
Go to StubHub see what it cost to go to the Steelers game. Was $95 in nosebleed the other day.

The next home game against Indy? $21....

Stewey

Reaction score
Tomlin needs to keep doin what he's doin. If we lose it will be because of the coaching.

Last edited:

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
The Jags play a tough physical defense. It ought to be a tough game regardless.

The team just needs to stay hyper focused and try to get this conference win. Those are very very valuable.

Indeed. One thing that I know may not play a ton of importance, but I think one Ben Roethlisberger wants to make Jalen Ramsey eat crow. Dude said he was "decent" and that AB made Ben. I know Ben holds on to these things.

The guy is also in a zone. The OL is in a zone. Ben wants to put on a clinic, I have no doubt about that.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Go to StubHub see what it cost to go to the Steelers game. Was $95 in nosebleed the other day.

The next home game against Indy? $21....

Yeah the seats I was looking at 175.00 and 323.00 each. **** that ****. I'll watch them on TV. I'm not buying some bullshit I have to watch the game through binoculars.

Bummer though. I loooooooooooove talking **** to drunk rednecks.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
After last year I’m sure we want payback but have to be smart because their season is over. They’ll be playing like it’s the super bowl Sunday. And the Steelers play down to their opponents. Bad combination for an upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerAl

Reaction score
We always lose to teams we should easily beat.

Really? It happened once last September (against the Bears) and zero times so far this year. Even though things seemingly change week-to-week in today's NFL, Steeler fans feel the need to cling to these old narratives like a child and with his teddy bear..

SteelerAl

Reaction score
On the road vs a sub .500 team, we're favorites, that hasn't ended well in the past

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Totally. It's always such an adventure on the road, right? I mean it's not like we're 14-1-1 in our last 16 road games or anything.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Totally. It's always such an adventure on the road, right? I mean it's not like we're 14-1-1 in our last 16 road games or anything.
Umm did you read what I posted, or just see road games haven't ended well?

On the road vs sub .500 teams as a favorite

SteelerAl

Reaction score
Umm did you read what I posted, or just see road games haven't ended well?

On the road vs sub .500 teams as a favorite

1 season is a lifetime in today's NFL. By hey, let's go talk about what happened more than 16 road games ago when half the roster was different. Why not talk about how Bubby Brister never played well on the road since it's just as relevant?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This STEELERS team has gotten the eye of the tiger..............Jagoffs are going down and I'm not talking the down Mr.Popples does with t*mmy b*y, I'm talking losing. AND by losing I'm talking 8 or more points and by talking points I'm saying this team has the makings of a special season for the 7th................AND the 7th is SBs for the lesser followers here.

Salute the nation

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
1 season is a lifetime in today's NFL. By hey, let's go talk about what happened more than 16 road games ago when half the roster was different. Why not talk about how Bubby Brister never played well on the road since it's just as relevant?
Probably the same reason, everyone here brings up road Ben, even though as you posted we've been very good on the road lately.