• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Rashard Mendenhall Has Been Up To Lately

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
The guy is a America hating dipshit. **** him and his broken mirror.
Perhaps this thread belongs in the politics forum, as we're increasing veering away from football talk, as it relates to Mendenhall.

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score
Retard is a moron. He said PTSD but he meant CTE. Brain damage, not psychological trauma.

How do you know what he meant? You can experience PTSD in any number of ways including football.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you know what he meant? You can experience PTSD in any number of ways including football.

You experience PTSD by life-threatening trauma caused by life-threatening situations, period point blank. Our brother's here who have served in the military and in war I'm sure can attest to that. It's a psychological trauma that has nothing to do with actual damage caused to the brain that may be classified as CTE.

In short, you don't get PTSD by playing football.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It should have never came down to a RB fumble. Our coaching failed to adjust to the multiple injuries the Packer's defense sustained in that game. Why didn't we exploit those weaknesses as they occured? Mendi should have never fumbled but our coaching let us down just as much but probably more. That should have been a victory.

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
There is a reason he fell to us

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score

You have to be kidding. I was giving him the benefit of the moron. If he really means PTSD from playing football, and you really mean PTSD from playing football, then you are both ******* ********. It isn't PTSD. For ****'s sake, what kind of ******* are we tolerating these days. We need a coach like this -

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I don/t understand what I am looking at in the original post.
I am probably suffering from something other than PTSD.

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score
You experience PTSD by life-threatening trauma caused by life-threatening situations, period point blank. Our brother's here who have served in the military and in war I'm sure can attest to that. It's a psychological trauma that has nothing to do with actual damage caused to the brain that may be classified as CTE.

In short, you don't get PTSD by playing football.

Yeah you might want to look up the definition of PTSD because yours is incorrect

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah you might want to look up the definition of PTSD because yours is incorrect

why don't you go ahead and supply this thread with the correct definition and save us the time?

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
There are a lot of words you could use to describe Mendenhall's play, but violent certainly isn't one of them. If the guy has anger issues, I think he probably had them before being introduced to the game of football.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Following AB's posting of dumbass irresponsible acts to get attention?
Is Mendenhall trying to get a gig with the Raiders?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
why don't you go ahead and supply this thread with the correct definition and save us the time?

It's getting more and more difficult to keep up with the current definition of words and phrases.

George Carlin did a great monologue about this, but I can't pull it up with my piece of crap iPad.

I can only take Mendenhall at his word, he did say PTSD. I cheered for him as a Steeler, and if he is having psychological issues, I truly hope he receives the care he needs, but it diminishes our military veterans who do suffer from this. And that was the point of my first response.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Broken mirror....7 years of bad luck coming for Rashard. **** he thought his life was crap before....

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score
Well as long as it's on Google, it must be true.

The guy defined PTSD as someone having to have experienced "life threatening trauma" that is just simply not true in any definition of PTSD anywhere. You can experience PTSD without having been in the situation itself for crying out loud.

A diagnosis of PTSD requires exposure to an upsetting traumatic event. However, exposure could be indirect rather than first hand. For example, PTSD could occur in an individual learning about the violent death of a close family. It can also occur as a result of repeated exposure to horrible details of trauma such as police officers exposed to details of child abuse cases.

Mendenhall obviously has issues he is dealing with to be upset with him because he says it is PTSD is pretty ludicrous considering no one knows what he has gone through or is dealing with.

PTSD comes in many forms, just because it is more prevalent in people coming from a Military background shouldn't negate the impact it may have on the lives of people in other professions.

Last edited:

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
First off, there's no way in he'll he could have held on to that ball.
He was creamed almost the instant he received the handoff.

Secondly, regardless of his political views - He WAS a good back. He pulled over a thousand yards with an online that was not exceptional by any means. Todd Turnstile Fordham, anyone?

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm praying for the guy and his family. I think PTSD can come from 'anything' that causes trauma; but, that's my opinion...we're all different.