• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who to take at 24

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
If what we hear about Canada is true, Etienne is the best fit and he does it all and he's the fastest of the 3. Harris fits more of the typical Steelers mold of a more power back. But, Etienne is big enough (I believe 5'-10" and around 215) and is not afraid to lower his head and take on tacklers. I would love either in Rd. 1.
The thing is I wouldn't just label Harris as a power back. he has strong receiver capabilities and he isn't slow afoot. If I was a betting man Harris is more likely to block someone from a path to a QB that ET9 as well. I think Harris is a well rounded RB.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Well we need to come out of this with a starting RB, C and LT. so I could see us going Zaven Collins.

Last edited:

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
I think Vera Tucker can easily make the adjustment as a starter similar to Bakthari, with similar athletic ability same concerns lack of height.
Eric Stokes very intriguing if still there at 55

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is I wouldn't just label Harris as a power back. he has strong receiver capabilities and he isn't slow afoot. If I was a betting man Harris is more likely to block someone from a path to a QB that ET9 as well. I think Harris is a well rounded RB.
Glad you took my pom poms...

Najee is the most complete RB. My concern is that he'll be picked before we get to pick him...

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Fairly early in the process I wanted and believed it would be Harris. I stick to that now. Book it. If they hadn't retained Ben, I would go elsewhere. He gives the best shot at massive improvement now on offense.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

I know it's Florio, but I really liked his pick for us.

24. Steelers: Trey Lance, quarterback, North Dakota State.

The Steelers are all in on trying to win in 2021, but will they be able to say no to a guy who could take the baton from Ben Roethlisberger? I’ve heard they’ll take Alabama running back Najee Harris or Tulsa linebacker Zaven Collins in this spot. But if Lance slides, Art Rooney will have to decide whether to give his third coach since 1969 the team’s fourth first-round quarterback since 1970.