• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who wants to go fast?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I hear you. I thought the attraction was actually being in a professional sports car . I guess it could still be fun with your own vehicle I am thinking the same restrictions would be in place?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

I can pull 1.23 lateral G forces in my car and it tops out at 200 mph. I'm good with what I have. It was designed for the track and to go balls out. The point is you can drive around normally in 20-30min sessions broken up into beginner, intermediate and advanced. Normally 3-4 sessions. Rates run 200-400 dollars on the day.

Most of those experience rides give you a few laps on a governed vehicle for around 500 bucks on up.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I can pull 1.23 lateral G forces in my car and it tops out at 200 mph. I'm good with what I have. It was designed for the track and to go balls out. The point is you can drive around normally in 20-30min sessions broken up into beginner, intermediate and advanced. Normally 3-4 sessions. Rates run 200-400 dollars on the day.

Most of those experience rides give you a few laps on a governed vehicle for around 500 bucks on up.

Sounds like you have a luxury vehicle on your hands> :becky:

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a ZL1...1LE package? Nice race car.