• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who whould you start?

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Rodgers at Chicago or Rivers at home vs Indy?

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Both could put up big numbers, but you'd assume that Chicago playing at home would be a tough match for Rodgers. Rivers seems like the safer bet.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah I was leaning towards Rivers, luckily the person I'm playing, she went Mayfield in round 1, OBJ in round 2, Vance McDonald in round 4 and Boswell in round 5, I should win regardless who starts.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Goff or ben?
singletary or Washington?

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Lindsay or Jamal Williams or snell

Atlsteelers

Reaction score
Need some advice for week 2. Benny Snell vs. Broncos or Zack Moss vs. Dolphins? PPR league and starting in flex spot.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I've thought this one over and I think both backs being in similar situations makes this a tough call. It's a good ground game matchup for Moss against Miami, but Singletary is still there. Conner is playing for the Steelers and they're going to split the carries. If Snell gets the hot hand, I could see them giving him more carries. I just have no clue how many touches either guy will get. I'd go with whoever you feel has a better chance to get into the end zone.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
dealing with WR injuries Adams Julio Chark picked up boyd and sample as my te after seing how burrow spreads the ball alot to the te's. Rivers arm is done. Now i have both brees and A- rod who i got in rnd 14 they battle each other on SNF who would you go with as well thin at RB 2 have ingram at rb 1 waiver for snell picked up mike Davis J wilson JR

OhioSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
In desperate need of a win this week 8. Should I start Diontae Johnson or Chase Claypool in a standard scoring league?
Thanks.

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
In desperate need of a win this week 8. Should I start Diontae Johnson or Chase Claypool in a standard scoring league?
Thanks.

I'd probably go with DJ he seems to get open the most. It sucks our WR's are so streaky.