• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Would you take this trade?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I was offered: Antonio Brown, Kirk Cousins, Kevin White and Terrance West for Kelvin Benjamin, Rashad Jennings, Jameis Winston and Doug Baldwin.

I'm thinking about it because I lost Keenan Allen for the season. AB will slide right in there and then some. However, my flex position and the strength of my bench was Jennings, Baldwin and Benjamin. So, my starting lineup may be a bit better but I don't have much to fall back on. Kevin White is a project and West is looking like the Rats third down back.

Hmmm......what would Steeler Nation do?

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm, let's see here..

Antonio Brown > Kelvin Benjamin (by the widest of margins)
Kevin White > Doug Baldwin (pretty much a wash, White has more upside)
Jameis Winston > Kirk Cousins (though Cousins is serviceable)
Rashad Jennings > Terrance West (by a wide margin)

I would probably make this trade, depending on who else I have at RB. If you have some solid options besides Jennings, I'd pull the trigger. West is a marginal FF player with Forsett around. I'd also be curious to who else you have at QB, ie someone to start over Cousins?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure about White over Baldwin. Baldwin is Seattle's No. 1 target and had a good first game. White did nothing and will be hit and miss all year.

My biggest issue is really at RB. Jennings is my No. 3 RB with Crowell behind him. Crowell had a good game this week but he plays for Cleveland so I can't rely on him. I was going to move Benjamin into Keenan Allen's slot and put Baldwin in as my flex instead of Jennings. Then this trade popped up.

AB easily covers for Keenan's spot and then some. My starting lineup will still be good but on bye weeks and if I have any more injuries I may be in trouble if I make the trade. It's a tough call. I'll definitely wait until tomorrow afternoon to decide.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
agree with tibs
do it then pick up Paul Perkins for when Rashad Jennings is hurt.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The guy that offered it to me pulled the trade back at the beginning of the Steelers game last night. So, no decision now to be made.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
4 players before the season started... that is strange.. I would keep offering this guy something each week till you can get ab.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
offer something now since AB didn't get a TD this week