• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF is Deion smoking?

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Heard him and Peter King going back and forth about AB. Deion didn't like King saying AB went AWOL. Deion said AB was given permission to skip the practices and walk through. He wouldn't say how he knows, but it was so ******* obvious that Deion was trying to defend AB. Deion is a total dickface.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Don’t like peon Deion, but until we hear from AB and his side of the story, I can’t say that he is lying. Nobody knows the real story of what transpired and all we have gotten is Tomlin’s view. History is not on either of their sides and I can’t say that either one is any more credible at this point.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
He is a tool and always has been. How fitting one tool defends another.

If I was a betting man I would bet that he is lying. As we know exactly what Tomlin said about the situation.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
In his "prime" Sanders was a formidable talent. Now he's a CTE candidate that has his ego fed with every media appearance.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
In his "prime" Sanders was a formidable talent. Now he's a CTE candidate that has his ego fed with every media appearance.

IN his prime he was a tool and was a ***** against the run. Yes he was one of the best pass defenders of all time, but he is still a big headed asshat.

King should have asked him who his mysterious source was. And if he couldn't produce it, then it was to be treated as a crock of ****.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
He had permission based on him being injured, which was BS, so yeah, he was AWOL.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
AB had permission because he FAKED an injury. Why do I say FAKE? Because he didn't show up for his MRI that Friday. If he was injured, he would have gone to the scheduled MRI. The only thing injured with AB is his EGO.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
IN his prime he was a tool and was a ***** against the run. Yes he was one of the best pass defenders of all time, but he is still a big headed asshat.

King should have asked him who his mysterious source was. And if he couldn't produce it, then it was to be treated as a crock of ****.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't worry about Sanders and CTE. You dont get that when you don't attempt to tackle. Stick to your hair regrowth Deion.

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
Don’t like peon Deion, but until we hear from AB and his side of the story, I can’t say that he is lying. Nobody knows the real story of what transpired and all we have gotten is Tomlin’s view. History is not on either of their sides and I can’t say that either one is any more credible at this point.
If he had permission he would've played, wouldn't have ignored all attempts to contact him, wouldn't needed his agent to call Tomlin Sunday to tell him he could play

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
What the F is Deion smoking'? Its called backing a guy who's calling another guy an Uncle Tom. I grow tired of his act, it comes across as phony when he tries to get all religious on the broadcasts.

Personally, I think Darryl from Coming to America offers a better sports analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2weY3zYN8

Last edited:

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn’t he hang with Michael Ervin a lot? Soool crack?

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sanders is a tv personality now. nothing more. What ever happens with the ab situation please powers that be, make it fast. do not drag this out all off season

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
For all we know, AB might have had some kind of injury, but was willing to play thru it by Sunday.
He is out of Pro Bowl for injury.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Not sure why people say AB quit on team, when he wanted to play on Sunday.

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
For all we know, AB might have had some kind of injury, but was willing to play thru it by Sunday.
He is out of Pro Bowl for injury.
He walked out of practice, the Steelers scheduled an MRI for him Friday, which he no showed for. Then Tomlin, Ben, and others tried to contact him, and he wouldn't respond. No showed the walk-through Saturday. He had his agent call Tomlin to say he could play Sunday, he couldn't even call himself.
As for the pro bowl, some one said he's already posted a video of him and Chad Johnson working out.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
it doesn't even deserve to be discussed, it just was a very stupid statement by Sanders

xjx

Reaction score
Deon can speak?

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and AB was a no show for the final team meeting Monday as well.

Smash

Contributor
Reaction score
[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/21st-and-prime/0ap3000001009082/Prime-Peter-King-debate-A-B-s-absence-on-King-s-All-Pro-ballot[/video]

Never been a fan of Deion so I checked the video for context. FF to 1 minute to skip the bs. Why would he insert himself in this if he didn't believe what he was saying?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
He was injured and thus couldn't come to the meeting. That's a hell of a leg injury to keep him out of meetings.

It must have been a metal injury. The Steelers will listen to trade offers for AB.