• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ya, but...

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
when is the follow-the-science media going to go for the tie-breaker and push a microphone in front of DOCTOR Jill for her scientific opinion on this matter?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
You can't drive a car or get into a R-rated movie until you are 18, but can have gender surgery that will affect the rest of the life? WOW!
While it's not a great analogy, how many people now regret getting a tattoo that seemed like a great idea years ago.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No Ragrets, man.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
While it's not a great analogy, how many people now regret getting a tattoo that seemed like a great idea years ago.
It was meant to show that something so important and permanent can be done at such young ages, but I get what you're saying.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Levine wouldn't answer Rand Paul's question that she would allow children to have the surgery. A 8 y.o, 10 y.o.? That is unfathomable to me. The parents that OK it for their children at such a young age is also mindboggling. Some things are irreversible and people change. You can't drive a car or get into a R-rated movie until you are 18, but can have gender surgery that will affect the rest of the life? WOW!
These parents should have their parental rights severed as well endure forced sterilization to prevent the need to repeat the process again in the future.

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
Guy wants to wear a dress in his house, pretend to be Queen Elizabeth? Don't give a ****.

Same guy wants to get paid my tax dollars while wearing the dress and pretending?

ott_now_levine_210127_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

**** off.

It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose agai.