• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

yahoo draft grades

BLITZ

I am in 9 leagues. way to many I know. does anyone else see a trend that the highest grades are typically given to the owners that don't show up? their teams just autopick and are given a grades

ADVERTISEMENT

Steelerfan81

Good JuJu
Yeah because the computer takes the highest rated each round.
Ugh, I completely missed our draft last night. Taking care of a 5 month old is hard.

Buster

Conversely, I had a draft last week where an auto pick guy got the worst grade. How can that happen when Yahoo picked his team...and he didn’t edit their rankings.

Buster

I am in 9 leagues. way to many I know. does anyone else see a trend that the highest grades are typically given to the owners that don't show up? their teams just autopick and are given a grades

Thanks...I’m in 7. Now I can use the “I’m not as bad as Blitz” defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Buster

Auto pick just picks highest ranked player regardless of position correct?

Yes...unless, for example, the next highest is a TE and you already have that position filled and other starting positions empty.

ADVERTISEMENT

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time

Because Yahoo grades according to how you picked according to how they rank the players.
If they ranked Saquon as #1 overall, and you have the #1 overall and select Kamara instead, they dock you points.
Likewise, if you were to select James Conner in the 3rd, they would award you points for getting a steal.

It's subjective according to their feelings. Don't sweat it.

BLITZ

I tend to do better in the leagues that I am given a bad draft grade, so the lower score the better

ADVERTISEMENT