• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your 2021-22 NBA Champs, the Golden State Warriors!!

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
he wanted to turn attention to the city in which the team played, how isn't that political? where, exactly, did you think he'd be going with that?

sorry for telling you to **** off, that was a bit harsh.
My negative view of the city of Oakland goes back to the 70's and the Raider fans...

Well before politics were a part of sports and red and blue states and cities, and I just never cared for the NBA at any time...that's probably because the Burgh never had a NBA team for me to follow growing up...

My apologies for high jacking your thread.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
My negative view of the city of Oakland goes back to the 70's and the Raider fans...

Well before politics were a part of sports and red and blue states and cities, and I just never cared for the NBA at any time...that's probably because the Burgh never had a NBA team for me to follow growing up...

They technically dont play in Oakland anymore, their new arena is in San Fran now...of course, San Fran is still a shithole.

Anyways, apology accepted
giphy.webp

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English

Did you jack the thread while high? Pretty sure I was. I'm sorry too.. Evil JMM is a right ******* but we did get the thread to 2 pages.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Not a fan of Steph or Green, but you have to give them and Thompson credit along with Kerr. Six finals appearances in eight years (including five in a row) and four titles. Very impressive.