• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your MVP's in Steelers VS ben-gals WIN ? ?

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Man this loss will weigh heavy on me, especially when I am out reeling in either terrapin, tuna or some species of marlin. Not that caught up in it fella, it has never paid me and at my age, never will. My 40 time isn't what it use to be.

Yes we know you don't care, that's why you spent your weekend trolling a Steeler Messageboard. Maybe if you moved your fatass away from the keyboard once in awhile you might get laid and not have to be spend your life being embarrassed by Steeler Fans.

S

Smizno

guy defaced our towel and called Ben names like a schoolyard *****

he gets no passes from me

Once you move out of your mom's basement, there is a big world out there. Put the Jergens down and go discover it.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Once you move out of your mom's basement, there is a big world out there. Put the Jergens down and go discover it.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh a mom joke

what a burn

loser

you fit right in with your team

a bunch of losers

hi *****

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Jizzno / shitzzno I hand it to you for showing up but you failed at any integrity with the spew. I am a very down to earth FULL football fan. You can try to explain away any wrong doings of your team, that will fall though the cracks faster than your moma can read little red tiger hood to yaz. You help promote the typical bungles ineptitude just by being yourself. Thanks again,...Oh and by the way, what I handed you was a turd.....similar to your excuses.

Salute the nation

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
58297891.jpg

Awww what's the matter *****? Are you gonna cry now too?

Troglodyte

Reaction score
But how ironic is it that Shazier led with the crown of his helmet and that call wasn't made.

It's not ironic at all, the rule is different for players running with the football.

What is ironic is that after being penalized six times in the first 29:00, the Bengals were not penalized agin until the back-to-back personal ****-ups at the end of the game.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ohh look a little ***** talking behind a monitor dishing out the lame 4th grade smack.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
shitzo defaced our terrible towel
then his ***** *** team lost
then came to Steelers Nation
excuses were plenty
yinz team is typically one and done
same bat channel
same bat station

Last edited:

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah it must hard to buy tickets when you flip burgers for a living.

he lost that job

so he will stay at home on the sofa

right along with his bungles

S

Smizno

Jizzno / shitzzno I hand it to you for showing up but you failed at any integrity with the spew. I am a very down to earth FULL football fan. You can try to explain away any wrong doings of your team, that will fall though the cracks faster than your moma can read little red tiger hood to yaz. You help promote the typical bungles ineptitude just by being yourself. Thanks again,...Oh and by the way, what I handed you was a turd.....similar to your excuses.

Salute the nation

Is this a Legal hit?
28tgmma.gif

S

Smizno

Ok. Say it wasn't. Was burfict sack and "knee kick" to be a shoulder legal? So you got away with one and we did. Happy?

I guess my point is, because of that no call, you won the game. Well and Joey "i'll get my friends together and jump you in Vegas" Porter not being flagged.

SteelerAl

Reaction score
Is this a Legal hit?
28tgmma.gif

Former head of NFL Officiating Mike Pereira thought so. Go check his Twitter account.

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira · 17h17 hours ago
It is not a foul but it is a fumble. Should be the Steelers ball. Not a foul because the receiver was a runner.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Is this a Legal hit?
28tgmma.gif

According to former head of officiating Mike Priera, this his is legal, because he is a runner and put his hand up to help defend himself.

Props to coming back with grace Smiz. If you can weather the storm of abuse this week, you may make a nice addition to this site. We have a few knowledgable fans from other teams (Beaker-cincy, Ed Reed 4 Pres-Ravens), that are welcomed in our community. We all love football, and love our teams. Keep it civil, and you may earn our respect.

Sorry for your loss, but not sorry enough to enjoy our win ;)

PS: I've been banned from here twice, so don't let that be a factor for keeping you away!

Last edited:

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my point is, because of that no call, you won the game. Well and Joey "i'll get my friends together and jump you in Vegas" Porter not being flagged.

the no call was the reason the Steelers won?

damn you really are stupid

must be something in the water in Cincy

yinz are slow as a box of rocks