• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your MVP's in Steelers VS ben-gals WIN ? ?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
According to former head of officiating Mike Priera, this his is legal, because he is a runner and put his hand up to help defend himself.

Props to coming back with grace Smiz. If you can weather the storm of abuse this week, you may make a nice addition to this site. We have a few knowledgable fans from other teams (Beaker-cincy, Ed Reed 4 Pres-Ravens), that are welcomed in our community. We all love football, and love our teams. Keep it civil, and you may earn our respect.

Sorry for your loss, but not sorry enough to enjoy our win ;)

PS: I've been banned from here twice, so don't let that be a factor for keeping you away!

1 he isn't a knowledgeable fan
2 he defaced our towel I will never welcome him here
3 not sorry for his loss
4 sure let that keep him away, he brings nothing short of tard to this site

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my point is, because of that no call, you won the game. Well and Joey "i'll get my friends together and jump you in Vegas" Porter not being flagged.

Nah we won the game because our legend of a QB came back in the game after the dirtiest player in the NFL injured him, he then marched down the filed on your overated ****** D. We were in Bungle territory already before that ***** once again injured another one of our star players. Not our fault your coach is a perennial loser who employs criminals on his team. There's a reason Burfuck wasn't drafted, not our problem the Bungle organization is the dumbest in sports and drafts these idiots.

Must be fun cheering for losers all your life. I guess it takes one to know one.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my point is, because of that no call, you won the game. Well and Joey "i'll get my friends together and jump you in Vegas" Porter not being flagged.

Well maybe if Pacman "I beat my wife" Jones wasn't such a thug Porter being on the field wouldn't have been necessary.

Let's ask Joey what he thinks (btw are you the little girl on the left or the right?):

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a reason Burfuck wasn't drafted, not our problem the Bungle organization is the dumbest in sports and drafts these idiots.

Cleveland was disrespected by this comment.

Steelers1356

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

How about that obvious PI non call on paceman. Ab scores TD if he wasn't mugged.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my point is, because of that no call, you won the game.

Bunk.

Steelers defense thumped the Bungles in the first half. Kudos to the Steelers.

Steelers were also far more disciplined yesterday. Kudos to the Steelers.

Bungles then fumbled away a clear scoring chance with 1:50 on the clock. That's on them.

Burfict targeted Brown with a dirty hit. That on the Bungles.

Pacman "Forever on Probation because of my 11 arrests" Jones ran into the referees because he is an undisciplined douchebag. That's on him.

Then Roethlisberger returns to the game with a serious shoulder injury, takes care of the ball, moves the team down the field, and the Bungles implode.

The Steelers won the game, and the better team won the game.

Those are the facts.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Man this loss will weigh heavy on me, especially when I am out reeling in either terrapin, tuna or some species of marlin. Not that caught up in it fella, it has never paid me and at my age, never will. My 40 time isn't what it use to be.

Think you meant "tetrapturus." A terrapin's a turtle fucknuts. Seems you know as much about fishing as football rules.

Is this a Legal hit?
28tgmma.gif

Yes.

Cleveland was disrespected by this comment.

true dat.

S

Smizno

Ok. Say it wasn't. Was burfict sack and "knee kick" to be a shoulder legal? So you got away with one and we did. Happy?

I don't recall defending anything Burfict did. Again, was Shazier's hit on Bernard legal? Leading with the crown of your helmet regardless if the RB was running or not. Is that legal?

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't recall defending anything Burfict did. Again, was Shazier's hit on Bernard legal? Leading with the crown of your helmet regardless if the RB was running or not. Is that legal?

yinz not very bright

yinz should do wut ever you do best

which would involve not thinking

hi

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

Per all the ex-officials who have reviewed it....Yes it was legal.....

S

Smizno

1 he isn't a knowledgeable fan
2 he defaced our towel I will never welcome him here
3 not sorry for his loss
4 sure let that keep him away, he brings nothing short of tard to this site
You forgot:

I highly doubt, by your choice of wording, that you really contribute much meat to this site anyway. But keep talking anyway...You're amusing.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
You forgot:

I highly doubt, by your choice of wording, that you really contribute much meat to this site anyway. But keep talking anyway...You're amusing.

sez the troll camping out on a Steelers board

try not to think you don't do it well

Steelmann

Reaction score
According to former head of officiating Mike Priera, this his is legal, because he is a runner and put his hand up to help defend himself.

Props to coming back with grace Smiz. If you can weather the storm of abuse this week, you may make a nice addition to this site. We have a few knowledgable fans from other teams (Beaker-cincy, Ed Reed 4 Pres-Ravens), that are welcomed in our community. We all love football, and love our teams. Keep it civil, and you may earn our respect.

Sorry for your loss, but not sorry enough to enjoy our win ;)

PS: I've been banned from here twice, so don't let that be a factor for keeping you away!

He posts a picture with Ben being carted away and posts the comment below. Not the type of person I want back.

I sure hope he is ok, it would be much harder to rape a girl with 1 arm.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
He posts a picture with Ben being carted away and posts the comment below. Not the type of person I want back.

I sure hope he is ok, it would be much harder to rape a girl with 1 arm.

that got him banned....he won't be here long

S

Smizno

Think you meant "tetrapturus." A terrapin's a turtle fucknuts. Seems you know as much about fishing as football rules.

Yes.

true dat.

Actually I know much more on fishing. You are correct on the fishing correction however, GD Auto correct.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I know much more on fishing. You are correct on the fishing correction however, GD Auto correct.

no not a auto correct you are just a idiot

S

Smizno

that got him banned....he won't be here long

What's with the whining? You boys are wound way too tight. Get yourself some iron city beer and one of those nasty *** french fries added to the burger deals and relax.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
What's with the whining? You boys are wound way too tight. Get yourself some iron city beer and one of those nasty *** french fries added to the burger deals and relax.

***** you haven't stopped whining since your arrival

on another foot note congrats on marriage in your state being legalized

or did yinz have to go to NY ?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

I could go for a french frie and burger deal right aboot now