• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your MVP's in Steelers VS ben-gals WIN ? ?

S

Smizno

***** you haven't stopped whining since your arrival

on another foot note congrats on marriage in your state being legalized

or did yinz have to go to NY ?

I love how you totally overdo your use of the "Pittsburgh sayings". Yinz. Yet nobody else does. You're hysterical.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
What's with the whining? You boys are wound way too tight. Get yourself some iron city beer and one of those nasty *** french fries added to the burger deals and relax.

they don't sell those in Texas

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I love how you totally overdo your use of the "Pittsburgh sayings". Yinz. Yet nobody else does. You're hysterical.

glad you liked it

I liked that your team choked yet again

and that you are a weak troll that

is so mad he wants to camp out

hi

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
1 he isn't a knowledgeable fan
2 he defaced our towel I will never welcome him here
3 not sorry for his loss
4 sure let that keep him away, he brings nothing short of tard to this site

I started off as an emotional poster, and was quite immature 10 years ago. I've grown. He's shown some potential. This thread is proof of his potential. He's not just all flame and no blame.

He's a **** talker, a fanatic for his team, and came back to eat crow and give props. How many Steeler fans would be able to show the same restraint on another site? He's admitted to the same shortcomings of his team, and he's hot about a grey-area hit by Shazier. If I were a Bengals fan, I'd be mad about it too. It's legal, but it's grey area, so it's easy to argue both ways.

He's also got thick skin and is showing restraint in his responses, despite the venom being thrown at him. I can give someone props for that.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
O- Brown
D - Shazier
ST - Boswell

HM: Roethlisberger, and Bryant.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't recall defending anything Burfict did.

Burfict is a flat-out dirty player - the dirties in the NFL right now. Want some examples covering just 2 games?

PinkAdvancedBinturong.gif

WatchfulFelineBullmastiff.gif

burfict-hit-brown-2.0.gif

And from 5 weeks ago:

Burfict-Hit-Ben.0.gif

I don't have a gif of Burfict punching Decastro in the throat, for no other reason than Decastro owned his ***, but every sentient being without an overriding bias saw that play as well.

Burfict gets joy out of hurting players, as evidenced by this litany of filthy plays, and his celebration when he twisted Bell's leg and caused a knee injury. He is a vile criminal (check out his past), and disgusts me. I don't root for injuries in professional sports - it's a ******* game, for crying out loud.

I make an exception in Burfdefect's case. I hope Hines Ward makes a comeback for one game, and earholes the piece of **** so severely that he is driven out of the game. The NFL would be a better place.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Peezy for knowing how easy it would be to sucker Jones into doing something stupid

mdk2

Reaction score
I don't recall defending anything Burfict did. Again, was Shazier's hit on Bernard legal? Leading with the crown of your helmet regardless if the RB was running or not. Is that legal?

It was a LEGAL hit, LEGAL... I'll say it once more, LEGAL hit.

Keep bitching... I'm sure you agree with McCaron that it only rained when Bengals had the ball too, right? You and that organization are a complete joke.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a LEGAL hit, LEGAL... I'll say it once more, LEGAL hit.

Keep bitching... I'm sure you agree with McCaron that it only rained when Bengals had the ball too, right? You and that organization are a complete joke.

S

Smizno

Burfict is a flat-out dirty player - the dirties in the NFL right now. Want some examples covering just 2 games?

PinkAdvancedBinturong.gif

WatchfulFelineBullmastiff.gif

burfict-hit-brown-2.0.gif

And from 5 weeks ago:

Burfict-Hit-Ben.0.gif

I don't have a gif of Burfict punching Decastro in the throat, for no other reason than Decastro owned his ***, but every sentient being without an overriding bias saw that play as well.

Burfict gets joy out of hurting players, as evidenced by this litany of filthy plays, and his celebration when he twisted Bell's leg and caused a knee injury. He is a vile criminal (check out his past), and disgusts me. I don't root for injuries in professional sports - it's a ******* game, for crying out loud.

I make an exception in Burfdefect's case. I hope Hines Ward makes a comeback for one game, and earholes the piece of **** so severely that he is driven out of the game. The NFL would be a better place.

Nice Gifs, but....where on here is anybody defending Burfict's actions?

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Burfict twisting Cam Newtons ankle and then in same game twisting Greg Olsens....the guy is pure garbage
CN.gif

lm2b9zzcsle3trxsgoju.gif