• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Your MVP's in Steelers VS ben-gals WIN ? ?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
O

Big Ben

Toughing it out with what looks like a shoulder sprain..... It is what tough QBs are made of.

D

Shazier

what was it 11 tackles ? and two force fumbles... without that last one the season would have been over......

ST

The Boz had nice booming kicks into the end zone, and his game winning field goal, was clutch.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I like how even Steeler fans discredit Ben for MVP. We're getting used to him being knocked out of the game, with a shoulder separation, only to return and throw accurately and drive our team down the field for the WIN.

The Comeback Kid is BACK BABY!!!

S

Smizno

Game Ball goes to the Refs

Admittedly, Burfict played like a Thug and helped cost us the game. However he is one of the main reasons we were even playing the game. Same with Pacman. But how ironic is it that Shazier led with the crown of his helmet and that call wasn't made. He then celebrated while Gio was down but that isn't mentioned at all.
capture_20160109_214003.jpg

Joey Porter being on the field starting **** and he's not flagged. He knew what he was doing. It worked. Good for you guys. But look at both these instances from the Bengals point of view. Seems odd that they weren't called right?

Absolute amazing catch by Martavis Bryant!

Toussaint had a great game.

Cincy fans throwing **** on the field, classless degenerates, doesn't represent the masses. Obviously. Stupid **** happens in every stadium from time to time.
17ypicaxikylwjpg.jpg

Blame individuals, not cities.

All that being said, the Stoolers lucked out that game because the undisciplined Bengals lost composure. I blame Marvin Lewis for not having control. He has never won a playoff game with us and yet has more job security than any other coach in the league, for who knows what ******* reason. Hopefully he is fired and Hue Jackson is promoted.

Anyway, Congrats on...."winning" the game and I hope you get beat next game. Till next year...

Last edited:

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't celebrate the awesome, murderous destruction of your team. He celebrated the TD they took away from us. Thx refs.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
****-go in here making excuses lulz

and yeah those bottles do represent your team and it's classless fans like when you ****** with our towel

Birth defect put his knee into Ben's shoulder, tried to step on Foster, and hit Antonio with illegal dirty hit....

I hope the pain of defeat weighs heavily on yer tarded *** the whole off-season.

The Steelers season is a success no matter what moving forward?

why?

we beat the bungles

and I am stoked about that

hi

Steelmann

Reaction score
Hit! By the way,in the picture there everyone is in short sleeved shirts,either they are in a heated undercover section,or they are some hot fans. If memory serves me correctly it was ******* pouring and a little chilly yesterday.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit! By the way,in the picture there everyone is in short sleeved shirts,either they are in a heated undercover section,or they are some hot fans. If memory serves me correctly it was ******* pouring and a little chilly yesterday.

That's den fans in that photo.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shazier had the 2nd game this season where he just looked unstoppable out there. Let's hope we get a lot more of that moving forward, especially next week.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How's it feel to lose yet another playoff game fuckstick? Thus like 2005 all over again we when crushed your little dreams on our way to another SuperBowl Championship. You know those championships of which have zero and will never win.

Your team is a joke, the fanbase is a joke and you're the biggest ******* joke.

Here I'll help make your day better and save you any further pain. Go put on your Bungle jersey, grab a glock, insert in mouth, pull trigger.

You're welcome!

S

Smizno

****-go in here making excuses lulz

and yeah those bottles do represent your team and it's classless fans like when you ****** with our towel

Birth defect put his knee into Ben's shoulder, tried to step on Foster, and hit Antonio with illegal dirty hit....

I hope the pain of defeat weighs heavily on yer tarded *** the whole off-season.

The Steelers season is a success no matter what moving forward?

why?

we beat the bungles

and I am stoked about that

hi

Man this loss will weigh heavy on me, especially when I am out reeling in either terrapin, tuna or some species of marlin. Not that caught up in it fella, it has never paid me and at my age, never will. My 40 time isn't what it use to be.

S

Smizno

I highly doubt that was from last nights game, just a general photo. But you get the point.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Man this loss will weigh heavy on me, especially when I am out reeling in either terrapin, tuna or some species of marlin. Not that caught up in it fella, it has never paid me and at my age, never will. My 40 time isn't what it use to be.

oh you are caught up in it

which is why you are here making tarded excuses

and your misery?

I am stoked about that

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
How was that escaloser ride last night?

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Shitzno is this your girlfriend:

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-loss-to-steelers.gif

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I give the guy some kudos for just coming back and offering some player kudos and a congrats..

S

Smizno

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How's it feel to lose yet another playoff game fuckstick? Thus like 2005 all over again we when crushed your little dreams on our way to another SuperBowl Championship. You know those championships of which have zero and will never win.

Your team is a joke, the fanbase is a joke and you're the biggest ******* joke.

Here I'll help make your day better and save you any further pain. Go put on your Bungle jersey, grab a glock, insert in mouth, pull trigger.

You're welcome!

58297891.jpg

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I give the guy some kudos for just coming back and offering some player kudos and a congrats..

guy defaced our towel and called Ben names like a schoolyard *****

he gets no passes from me