Chris Wormley was just added to Injured Reserve with the knee injury he sustained in last week’s game.
Jordan Dangerfield, and Ulysees Gilbert III didn’t practice on Friday and are all listed as out.
Derek Watt and Mike Hilton were limited in practice on Thursday and Friday and are both listed as questionable.
Stefen Wisniewski was not activated this week, but he needs to be active by 11/4, or he will revert to the Injured Reserve list for the rest of the season.
This is a link to our current spreadsheet. It will update on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday after the practice reports are issued, as well as Post-Game and Tuesday after Coach Tomlin’s press conferences. Bookmark it to see how the health of the Steelers are shaping up each week.
This week I believe the inactive players will be:
- Josh Dobbs: Healthy scratch / 3rd QB
- Jordan Dangerfield: Ruled out so he won’t play.
- Ulysees Gilbert III: Ruled out so he won’t play.
- Derek Watt: Listed as questionable, but still seems to be a week away from returning.
- Mike Hilton: Listed as questionable, but still seems to be a week away from returning.
- Zach Gentry: Hasn’t been active this year and probably won’t be active again on Sunday.
If the Steelers carry 7 inactives, expect Derwin Gray to also be inactive Sunday. On the off chance they expand to 8, Carlos Davis would be that player. Running back Trey Edmunds was elevated to the active roster. Defensive back Antoine Brooks Jr. and linebacker Jayrone Elliott were elevated to the active/inactive gameday roster. They will revert to the practice squad after the game.