Friday threw a monkey wrench into the Pittsburgh Steelers plans as Carlos Davis is now listed as out, and three new players were added to the injury report.
Defensive starters Devin Bush and Joe Haden were both limited in practice with groin injuries. They are listed as questionable and I’m hoping the team is just allowing these starters a little rest before hitting the field for real on Sunday.
Zach Gentry was also listed as a limited participant with an ankle injury. He’s a young player so he needs every snap he can get. This injury may be more telling than the others listed as questionable this week.
I think the inactive players will be:
- Dwayne Haskins – He’s the #3 QB so he will be inactive
- Carlos Davis – Listed as out and will not play
- Zach Gentry – Not sure how bad his ankle is, but this might be a good week to call up Kevin Rader to show the Raiders his superior run blocking!
- Rashaad Coward – Was the inactive lineman last week and should be again this week
- Justin Layne – It’s only a matter of time before Ahkello Witherspoon pushes Layne to the inactive spot. I think it will be this week.
Who do you think will be inactive, Steeler Nation? Comment below!